Monday, September 8, 2008

Who Does God Want to be President?

That's a great question, isn't it? I haven't the foggiest idea who God wants to be President of the United States. Nobody, but God knows.

What I do know is that we, as Christians, should be praying. Pray that God will lead us to elect the person He wants in there.

Also, look at both candidates. Who most closely represents the values and ideals that would be pleasing to God and that would most closely follow what we are taught by God in the Bible? After all , the Bible is our guideline, so that's what we should be using this election season. Keep reading your Bible and praying! Prayer is important!

I am a Christian. I make no apologies for that and I want to do the things in my life that please God. I want to do that in every aspect of my life. Remember what God tells us in the Bible:

1 Corinthians 10:31 (New International Version)So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

Whatever means whatever. So, everything we do, we need to do it to God's glory.

So, pray, read your Bible and go vote! It's not only your right, it's your responsibility!

God bless you and God bless America!

No comments: